Rajesh M. Ph. D.
- RESEARCH & EXTENSION ACTIVITIES.
- Approved Research Guide of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Question Paper setter for various colleges and universities in and outside Kerala.
- Currently guiding scholars of ASPIRE Programme under Kerala State Higher Education Council.
- External Subject Expert – Pre- Qualifying Examination of Ph.D Programme – University of Calicut.
- Acted as resource person for Walk with the Scholar Programme in various colleges in Kerala.
- Visiting Faculty – Department of Comparative Literature, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady.
- Member, Board of Studies of the Department of Foreign Languages, Mar Athanasius College (Autonomous), Kothamangalam.
- Member – RUSA Research Network Group (RRNG)
- Member – English Language Teachers Association (ELTAI), Chennai.
- External examiner for UG and PG programmes – Maharaja’s College and St. Teresa’s College.
- Acted as subject expert for Trans-Disciplinary Research organised by Teresian Research & Consultancy Cell, St. Teresas’s College in December 2019.